Submission deadline for UKRC: Closed
Submission deadline for UKRO: Closed
ePosters are displayed on plasma screen “hubs” in the exhibition hall throughout the congress.
ePosters can also be viewed on personal laptops, iPads, etc. Click here for the online viewing poster gallery.
Upon acceptance, poster authors are sent a link to design and upload their ePoster.
As you will have uploaded your poster in advance there is no need to print and carry a poster to the meeting. This will save you the time and costs associated with printing and reduce the carbon footprint of the meeting.
Categories for ePosters are:
- Chest – lung and heart
- GI and hepatobiliary
- Head and neck; Neuro
- Multisystem disorders
- Cardiac & Vascular intervention
- Imaging Technologies & Informatics
- Service Innovation & Optimisation
- Radiation protection and quality assurance
- Dose optimisation and measurement
- Education & Research
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Virtual reality
- Simulated learning