The UKRC-UKRO Congress offers a unique opportunity to engage and network with over 2,000 key influencers and decision makers working within radiological sciences and radiation oncology including Radiographers, Radiologists, Radiotherapists, Sonographers, PACS Managers, Dosimetrists, Physicists, Consultants, Surgeons, Oncologists, Clinical Leads, Technologists, Academics and Researchers, Business Managers, Hospital Managers, Nurses, IT Managers, Purchasing and Supply Managers.
The exhibition plan and congress programme are expertly designed – catering, demonstration areas and poster presentations are incorporated amongst exhibition stands to ensure a continuous flow of visitor traffic that reaches all areas of the exhibition hall.
The exhibition has a dedicated UKRC Zone and UKRO Zone so that delegates can easily identify the companies they wish to meet with.
Over 95 exhibitors already confirmed for 2017 – click here to view the full list
NEW for 2017
- A full three day UKRC and UKRO clinical programme with additional sessions on specialist areas
- Price fix on stand prices
- Longer breaks between clinical sessions to allow delegates more time to visit the exhibition
- Competition to encourage delegates to visit stands in the exhibition with free entry and great prizes
- ‘Demo Zone’ in the exhibition hall to showcase product demonstrations, research and other innovations
- New conference website and app (going live Feb 2017) with interactive floorplan, private messaging and integrated social media
An extensive marketing and communications campaign will ensure a high quality audience of 2,000 delegates and visitors. Exhibitors will also benefit from exposure in promotional material targeted at over 20,000 radiological and radiation oncology professionals during the lead up to Congress.
Each exhibitor will receive:
- 100 words and logo in the Congress guide, website and app
- free exhibition visitor passes
- opportunity to host a satellite symposium or live demonstration
- take part in our hugely successful ‘Education on the Stands’ initiative
- access to a range of creative sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- exposure in congress marketing during the pre-event build up to raise awareness of your participation in the event
“2015 was the first time we have exhibited at the UKRC for a number of years and it was worth every penny. We had opportunities to network outside of our stand with the social events organised and the Monday night drinks. We were really impressed with the organisation – any queries or issues were dealt with in a really helpful manner. We met with lots of delegates and made some excellent contacts. We are looking forward to next year! Thank you UKRC.” Phoebe Sprinz, Jennie Reeves Radiographers Agency
“I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for all the work you put into this year’s event. From our point of view, it was a great success and a big part of that was everything running to plan!” Kevin Terrins, MEDICA
For the latest floor plan and full details of the ways you can participate at the Congress please speak to us on +44(0)20 3725 5840 or email us