ePoster abstract submissions are now open for UKRCO 2018!
Submission deadline: Friday 15 December 2017
ePosters are displayed on plasma screen “hubs” in the exhibition hall throughout the congress.
ePosters can also be viewed on personal laptops, iPads, etc. An online viewing poster gallery will be available after the Congress.
Upon acceptance, poster authors are sent a link to design and upload their ePoster.
As you will have uploaded your poster in advance there is no need to print and carry a poster to the meeting. This will save you the time and costs associated with printing and reduce the carbon footprint of the meeting.
For submission guidelines and to submit your abstract please CLICK HERE.
Categories for ePosters are:
- Chest – lung and heart
- GI and hepatobiliary
- Head and neck; Neuro
- Multisystem disorders
- Cardiac & Vascular intervention
- Imaging Technologies & Informatics
- Service Innovation & Optimisation
- Radiation protection and quality assurance
- Dose optimisation and measurement
- Education & Research
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Virtual reality
- Simulated learning